A Stitch in Time*

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sampler Update

Here's the plan I drew up for some trees, a fence, and a few pets to be added around a very bare house.

Plan- Sort of

I drew it up about a week and half ago, and here's how the sampler looked at that time:
House and Garden Sampler WIP


Here's how it looks tonight. I still have to add the other half of the fence, and the flowers along the top of the fence on both sides:
House and Garden Sampler Crosstitch

A closer view:
House and Garden Sampler WIP

Close-up of the house and elements:
House and Garden Sampler Crosstitch

The colors of the trees look duller here than they actually appear in person, I think.


I think the whole thing will look much better when I add those deeper colored flowers to the area right above the fence. We'll see!

Finally, our cat enjoying herself despite the photo taking that was going on around her. I love how cats can just relax, no matter what.

Cat and Crosstitch

Thanks for visiting.

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home