A Stitch in Time*

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

House and Garden Sampler Update

Last time I posted a photo of my sampler, here was how it looked:
House and Garden Sampler WIP

I've been working on it some more lately. My last update was just two and a half weeks ago, so really that's not too bad, is it? Here are my latest photos:
House and Garden Sampler WIP

I made up the roses around the gray house as I went, using the other house's rose embellishment as a sort of 'guide'. I went in a different direction with the stems and leaves. For color on the red roses I used a DMC Color Variations skein I had here at home.
House and Garden Sampler WIP

Finally:

Newest House on House and Garden Sampler WIP

It was great fun finishing up the ninth house!

Thanks for all your kind comments regarding my new banner. Glad you like it!

Happy stitching, everyone!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home