A Stitch in Time*

Monday, September 8, 2008

Stitching Update~ At Last

I haven't posted a stitching update since early June. That was three months ago!

Last time I posted a picture, here's what my sampler looked like, more or less:

House and Garden Sampler WIP

I added the house in the bottom middle portion:

House and Garden Sampler Progress
House and Garden Sampler WIP

Now here are some views of the latest house I'm adding:
Latest House on House and Garden Sampler WIP

House and Garden Sampler WIP

A view of the entire sampler, without garden elements that will be added at a later time:
House and Garden Sampler WIP

The sampler is about 20 inches by 20 inches.

I still haven't stitched in about a month, but hope to get some stitching in sometime soon.

Thanks for stopping by here today!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home