A Stitch in Time*

Monday, September 22, 2008

Distracting Myself With A New Creative Outlet

Recently I read about the joy of distraction. I think I have that joy down pat, thank you very much!

Anyway, tonight I found a great tool/toy on the computer--some photo program. I've been trying to redo the banner here, to make it look more 'original'. I should be doing a million other things rather than idling away time here, but I found the new photo tool/toy to be so much fun!

In the end I came up with this banner up at the top. What do you think of it? I figured the banner included stitching, and the effect of it reminds me of time---spinning away, I guess? Or spinning steadily towards a goal? Take your choice, of course!

Ah, the joys of dawdling.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In stitching news, I finished the ninth house on the house and garden sampler yesterday. I just need to finish the tree I started that's right next to the house. I'll post a progress photo soon!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know what you think of my new banner.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home