A Stitch in Time*

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stitching, Finally!

I finally stitched today--for the first time in two and a half months. It was good to break out my projects again. I decided to work on Oberlin's Minnesota Sampler, and will post a photo soon.

I noticed that the last time I posted here I was home with a sore throat. Believe it or not, I was at home again today with a sore throat and virus. I work with small children and sadly I don't seem to fight off their germs very well. Someone is always sick in my classroom, it seems. Any suggestions on building up immunity? Vitamins don't seem to do the trick.

A few weeks ago we went to a beautiful wedding. Our daughter's sister-in-law got married, and our daughter was the matron of honor. Her baby is due in a few weeks, and that is something we're really so excited about! Here are some photos of that beautiful day. Enjoy!

Our daughter with her sister-in-law:
The Bride and Matron of Honor

Our daughter and her husband:
Matron of Honor and Ken

Enjoying the reception:

Matron of Honor

The Happy Newly Married Couple:

Wedding Ceremony

Introduction of the Married Couple


Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At October 30, 2009 at 4:26 AM , Blogger Deb said...

    Beautiful pictures. Both the bride and your daughter are gorgeous. Your daughter is definitely glowing with her pregnancy. Sorry you're ill again. We have the same thing running through our house. In Sept. everyone was sick, now DS is getting sick again. It hasn't been a good year. Take care of yourself.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home