A Stitch in Time*

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Bit of Enjoyment

 
Posted by Picasa



I am happy to say that today I completed three weeks of classes. Now it's time to relax a bit before I start getting ready for the new school year. After school begins I'll have one more class to take, and then I'll be done with this master's program. It's taken me a long time to get close to reaching this goal, so it does feel good.

Awhile ago someone asked me how I made the banner for the top of this blog. I'm sure there are far easier ways to make a banner, but here's what I did. Through the Picasa program we downloaded for our computer, I made a collage of various stitching photos. I love making collages on Picasa, in fact. I then saved the collage into my main Microsoft Photo program. While using that program I cropped it to make it fit in a better way, and I added the caption. It was fun to do, and easy! I am not adept at doing tasks on the computer, but this way worked for me.

So it's off now to get some stiching done. Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you get a chance to relax a bit too.
 
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At July 24, 2009 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Deb said...

    Congratulations on being so close to finishing your Masters. I hope that you enjoy each and every minute that you are off!!

     
  • At July 25, 2009 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Chiloe said...

    Great you're almost done !!! Enjoy your vacations ;-)

    By the way, how is Windy doing? I haven't heard from her in a long long time ....

     
  • At August 2, 2009 at 8:45 AM , Blogger stitcherw said...

    Congrats on finishing up the last of the classes for a bit, the break and ability to stitch will be wonderful. How exciting to be so close to finishing your masters.
    Sue

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home