A Stitch in Time*

Monday, October 12, 2009

An Old Piece

It's great to be here and post today.

I still haven't had the chance to stitch in weeks and weeks. Right now I'm home with a horrible cold and sore throat. I seem to get these way more often than I should!

While we were in Minnesota last summer, I took a photo of a piece I stitched for my in-laws about 24 years ago. It is on Aida since it is from my beginning cross stitch phase. I don't recall the name of the leaflet from which I got the pattern. Here it is:

Old Crosstitch from the early 80s

Close-up of Old 1980s Crosstitch Picture

Aren't the colors bright? They are a bit unusual together, but I like the overall effect.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home