A Stitch in Time*

Monday, August 10, 2009

Wedding Ring Bouquet WIP

I've been working on a project I started about six years ago. I actually started it 'on a whim'. I had the 22 count hardanger in a drawer, and I'd bought Paula Vaughan's pattern at a close-out sale somewhere. It's her "Wedding Ring Bouquet".

 
Posted by Picasa


It looks like I'm close to being done, but the work goes slowly since it's being done on 22 count fabric and in parts there are lots of color changes.

I apologize for the color quality of the fabric. It's an ecru color and not green as it appears in the photo.

Here it is with some small scissors, so you can see the size of the entire design:
WIP Wedding Ring Bouquet - on 22 count hardanger fabric

A few more views:

WIP Wedding Ring Bouquet- on 22 count hardanger fabric

Close-up of Wedding Ring Bouquet WIP on 22 count fabric

I wish I had more time to work on this one, and get it done.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home