A Stitch in Time*

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Framed Sampler!

Life has gotten extremely busy. After a fairly lazy summer, I'm preparing for another school year. I had to move to a different classroom this year, so it has meant a bit more work in getting ready. School does not start for a few weeks yet, but there is much to do before it can be a smooth start.

On a happy note, I got my sampler back from the framer! I took it to my most local needlework shop, and I am so thrilled with the results. I chose to not mat the piece, and I also chose a wood color that was a bit lighter than I'd anticipated but seemed to go best with the tones of the piece.

Here it is:

Framed House and Garden Sampler

A close-up of one side:

Close-up of Framed Sampler

I hung it on the wall between or kitchen and family room, and it seems to look all right there.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home