A Stitch in Time*

Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Inspiration Stitching

 
Posted by Picasa


This beautiful piece is called "Mermaids of the Deep Blue" and it's from Mirabilia. My daughter loves it, so I think it's in our stitching future! We have taken turns on pieces in the past, so maybe this large piece would be a good candidate for that approach to stitching.

Not sure whether we'll stitch it on the recommended fabric, or if we'll use a different type completely. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At November 1, 2009 at 5:28 PM , Blogger stitcherw said...

    That's a beautiful piece. I've seen it done on several different fabrics, they were all lovely and gave it a different feel. At Silkweavers site in their galleries this one turns up several times and you can see it on different colors of fabric, that might help you chose.
    Sue

     
  • At December 10, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

    I love this one to, and have the chart already.
    I took a long time deciding wether to stitch them on light or middle blue fabric, but decided on the middle blue.
    now I just need to figure out what to do whit what they have in their hands, I don't like that so much........

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home