A Stitch in Time*

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Greetings

Happy Easter! I hope that if you do celebrate Easter you have a wonderful day spent with family and friends. Later on this afternoon we will be going down to my niece's home to celebrate the holiday. The cake we're taking is baked and ready to go!

I wish I had some stitching news, but I really don't. This week has only allowed me about 1/2 hour to spend stitching.

Back a week ago I did stitch a bit, and here's what happened:

Pet Me! You don't need to see the pattern...

You can even see the "House Sampler" label on my stitching box. My husband got a label maker last summer, and it's a lot of fun to make labels. The funny thing is, he'd wanted one for years and he finally got it last summer. He even recently ordered some 'accessories' for it online. I can't wait to see what sort of accessories one gets for a label maker!

I find that he and I are alike in that way. We always tend to wait a long time before buying things we want, even if they're relatively inexpensive. Do you ever do that? No one could even accuse us of needing instant gratification!

I wanted to share one more photo of our cat Coco resting with our son. She took a nap yesterday on him as he was resting on the sofa. I couldn't resist taking a photo:

Catnap with Coco

I hope your day is as relaxing as theirs seemed to be!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2008 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Karin said...

    What a sweet picture of your son and the cat - they look very comfortable - Happy Easter.

     
  • At March 24, 2008 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, I am silly like that too. I will want a $30 item for a year before I actually buy it. I do not know why I am like this.

     
  • At March 24, 2008 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Anni Rios said...

    hola, espero que estas pascuas te lo hayas pasado de maravilla en compañia de tus seres queridos, se mira muy tierna esa foto de tu hijo con el gatito, espero mirar pronto avances de tu labor.

    Hello, I hope that these pascuas you it have passed of marvel in company of your dear beings, there looks very tender this photo of your son with the kitty, I expect to look soon at advances of your labor.

     
  • At March 24, 2008 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Windy said...

    Had fun yesterday! Can't wait for our ladies day out in June. The cake was good - you should think about posting the recipe.

     
  • At March 25, 2008 at 5:23 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

     
  • At March 25, 2008 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Joy said...

    Cat on chart ~ I love that photo, as it is exactly what happens here!

     
  • At March 25, 2008 at 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your cat (and son) look very comfortable!

    I go through phases - I will wait for a long time for some things, but then there are times when I can't resist something, and have to have it immediately!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home