A Stitch in Time*

Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 Facts About Me- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I just found out I got tagged! Thanks, Terri! (Forgive me if the link doesn't work, I am very, very challenged on getting it to work here)

Here's the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly:

1. I do not like loud children.
2. I am strongly against people who are lazy and can't do simple things for themselves.

3. I have been stitching for more than 35 years.

4. I could go for days at a time without leaving my house, and be perfectly happy.

5. I’m probably the most over-analyzing person I know.

6. I love to walk alone, and daydream.

7. I have a repeating nightmare of falling into deep, rushing water while driving in a car.

8. People don’t know me that well at all, even though they perhaps think they do.

9. I’m happily married to someone who is very much my opposite in many ways.

10. I love chocolate chip cookies with nuts.
Now, I am going to tag two people and they are Susan and Stitcher W.

I can't get the links to work here. I am sorry I can't seem to get it to work.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At February 11, 2008 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Kelli said...

    What a fun meme! I prefer quiet children too. :0) I never put nuts in my chocolate chip cookies because my family doesn't like them, but I love them!
    Kelli

     
  • At February 11, 2008 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think to be happily married it is almost essential that it be your opposite. Imagine being with yourself all the time.
    Love,
    Sweet Niece

    P.S. I am also the most over-analyzing person I know - in fact I just over analyzed the concept of over analyzing - oh well!

     
  • At February 17, 2008 at 1:21 PM , Blogger stitcherw said...

    Hmmm, I'll have to think of what I can post. Or, I could steal yours and just change a few, as 7 of the 10 fit me too. :)
    Sue

     
  • At February 18, 2008 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Stitcher S said...

    That's funny, Sue! It's funny that we would have so many in common, isn't it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home