10 Facts About Me- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Here's the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly:
1. I do not like loud children.
2. I am strongly against people who are lazy and can't do simple things for themselves.
3. I have been stitching for more than 35 years.
4. I could go for days at a time without leaving my house, and be perfectly happy.
5. I’m probably the most over-analyzing person I know.
6. I love to walk alone, and daydream.
7. I have a repeating nightmare of falling into deep, rushing water while driving in a car.
8. People don’t know me that well at all, even though they perhaps think they do.
9. I’m happily married to someone who is very much my opposite in many ways.
10. I love chocolate chip cookies with nuts.
Now, I am going to tag two people and they are Susan and Stitcher W.
I can't get the links to work here. I am sorry I can't seem to get it to work.
Labels: miscellaneous fluff