A Stitch in Time*

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A New Look

Hanalei Bay, Kauai
I decided to change my blog's template and I ended up with this one which is called "Harbor". In light of that change you see the photo above which we took last summer in Hanelei Bay on the gorgeous island of Kauai. (Yes, the place where Puff the Magic Dragon lived, Hanalei...)

Someday I will get the time and interest in learning how to get a more custom sort of template, but for now these pre-made ones are just fine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My day began great as I didn't have to rush off to class and instead got to leisurely do things around the house. This included feeding our large variety of backyard birds! I can't believe I didn't have interest in doing this sooner. We've lived here close to twenty years, and it's just been in the last year that I've really gotten into feeding and watching all the birds in our yard. Then again, it's probably that I was just too busy before to notice or care!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2008 at 4:27 PM , Blogger stitcherw said...

    Lovely picture, it looks so nice and warm (which is a plus as it has been around 18 below with wind chill most of today).

    Thanks for posting the baked spagetti recipe, it sounds yummy. Now I just need to get organized and make it.

    Hmmmmm my oldest WIP would probably be Trick or Treat Mice. At least off hand I can't think of an older one at the moment. I think that poor guy is going on pretty close to 10 yrs now. Given how cute I still think it is, pretty pitiful. Your afghan looks lovely, I'd love to see it finished.
    Sue

     
  • At February 16, 2008 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Anne Marie said...

    Congratulations with your new look!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home