A Stitch in Time*

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to you! I hope your year is starting off well, and that you've had plenty to smile about these past four days of 2008.

At the top of this post is a stitching project that I hope to do someday. As odd as this may sound to you, I actually dreamed of this gorgeous piece last night. I'm sure you stitchers will understand! I dreamed I purchased the kit and was beginning the project. It's Chatelaine's Convent's Herbal Garden, and I first saw it displayed in person a little over four years ago when the CATS festival was actually local. Pictures just don't do it justice, and it's unbelievable in person. Perhaps a goal of mine should be to purchase the kit by the end of this year, but then again that seems like a very silly goal. I don't consider a purchase a goal at all. So we'll scratch that one!

Again, Happy New Year to you!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home