A Stitch in Time*

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What hobby?

Yard Roses Collage
This past week has been very busy! In fact, I haven't had a chance to stitch at all, nor have I had a chance to do much besides work, cook, and take care of the necessities of life.

I miss quiet time spent stitching and of course planning out my project.

I'm posting another flower collage that shows some of the roses that we have in our front yard and backyards. I hope you like it! Two of our rose bushes are at least forty years old, and the other twelve are ones we've planted within the past three years.

Thanks for all your comments and I miss reading all of your blogs. I hope to find some time to read blogs tonight, or tomorrow.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home