A Stitch in Time*

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mid-Week

Backyard Flower and Guest

It's already Wednesday. We had a blast at Sunday's wedding, by the way. The flowers and dresses were beautiful. The couple was married at a winery, and the ceremony was on a hill overlooking grapevine fields. The reception was held indoors in a lovely room that was on the very top of a hill and had huge windows for sunset viewing. For dinner we had a choice of filet mignon, salmon, or a vegetarian entree. The food was excellent and beautiful looking. We had a great time dancing and celebrating with our friends.

I injured myself at one wedding (bad enough to miss a week of work) I attended due to too much dancing, so at least this time I took it easy and am in the same shape I was before the wedding.

The most interesting part was the cake. The bride wanted a "funfetti" cake, so that's basically what it was! It was colorful inside, and very tasty.

I wanted to post the picture shown above last summer, but I never had a chance to do so. I took this in August when I was playing with the camera and various settings. Sigh. I wish it were early August again.

Thanks for your comments, everyone. It's always wonderful to hear from people here!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home