A Stitch in Time*

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fabric is purchased!

Posted by Picasa

In Stitching News...

I bought my fabric today for my planned Houses Sampler. I decided on 32 count Raw/Natural Belfast Linen, and I bought a 27" square piece of it. I can't wait to get started!
I also have charted out about 1/2 of the area I will stitch, using graph paper. I am talking about the main dwellings only, and will add more details and such as time goes on.

My husband suggested I start my project instead of doing more practical chores. No wonder I love him so much! I haven't yet decided upon all colors and such, but for now I'll go with what's charted on the original designs.


It's off now to whipstitch the outside of the fabric.

Finally, here are our four cats in their most commonly found state. I simply adore how cats look, and I hope you do, too.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home