A Stitch in Time*

Friday, December 21, 2007

Almost There

BHG Heirloom Stockings

I took this photo last Christmas, so it seemed like the right time of the year to share it one more time. I need to get the camera out and update things.

Today I finish off work before the holidays. I'm looking forward to the time off, but I am nowhere near ready for Christmas. I will be though by the time it arrives.

After work yesterday we went out and did a lot of shopping, and we have more to do tonight. Nothing like waiting until the end, right? The stores are crazy, crowded, and full of long lines. Every year I say it will be different 'next year', but I still haven't quite found that elusive 'next year' where it's all done earlier.

Enjoy yourself this weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2007 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Anne Marie said...

    That is so many hours of work. Beautiful!

     
  • At December 22, 2007 at 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I say the same thing! Next year, I'm going to buy one gift a month - that way, I'll be ready by Christmas, and I won't have the cash crunch that I've got right now!

     
  • At December 28, 2007 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Joy said...

    Your stockings are just beautiful! I am always in the same boat as you with the 'next year' sentiment. I finished a few days before Christmas this year, which is probably as good as it is going to get!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home