A Stitch in Time*

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Cabana Rose

I know I'm early, but I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you have a day full of laughter, great conversation, fine food, and time spent with people you love.

As for us, we're going to a family member's home to celebrate the holiday. Today I will do some cooking for the event~~ a make ahead mashed potato casserole and also a sweet potato dish. There will be either 11 or 15 of us, so I have to make sure and prepare enough food! The recipes will be doubled, in other words.

We received some wonderful news yesterday, so for that I am even more grateful on this Thanksgiving.

Enjoy your holiday tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home