A Stitch in Time*

Monday, February 11, 2008

Update on House and Garden Sampler

The last time I showed a photo here of my House and Garden Sampler, this is how it looked:House and Garden Sampler WIP

I have been working on it a little bit these past few weeks, so here's how it looks today:
House and Garden Sampler WIP

I haven't added many garden designs, but I will later on. For now I want to concentrate on getting the houses done, and I'll add other features later on when those are completed.

Here's a few more photos of the progress so far:
Finished House for House and Garden Sampler

House and Garden Sampler WIP

A close-up of the tudor house, which is a type of house design that I have always loved. Now I get to have one of my own!

House and Garden Sampler WIP

I'm not too thrilled with how the colors look so far, and I need to get some richer looking colors in here. Any ideas on those?

Please give me your suggestions on what sort of garden elements you think would look nice added to the sampler. I'm not very well versed with what's 'out there', but I know a lot of you are very much in the know!

Thanks for looking,
Sue

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home