A Stitch in Time*

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Middle of the Last Week in March

 
Posted by Picasa

My daughter, niece, and great niece (with son's glasses, for fun) on Easter

Thanks for all your nice comments on the previous post. It's so nice to hear from people who read this little blog!

We had a nice Easter. It was odd in that I worked on my project for about seven hours, but I now have over 100 pages in my document folder. It was a very daunting task to put it together and fortunately my husband and son helped me out a bit with the computer part of it!

After working on it for those seven hours we went to my niece Windy's home in a nearby city. She had beautiful tables set for the gathering, and she even made some really cute nest placeholders complete with a colored egg with our name on it. I wish I'd have taken a picture of them! I think my brain was half gone by the time we got to the gathering after having worked on that project all day.

The work week is passing by, and as usual I have a mountain full of work to do at home. I have been battling a bit of a cold, so that makes the week go by much slower.

I also wanted to share a spring photo I took a few weeks back in our backyard. I liked how the various flower colors looked blooming, but somehow my photography skills don't do it much justice!

 
Posted by Picasa

The Beginning of Spring

I truly hope the rest of your week goes nicely! Thanks for stopping by here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At March 26, 2008 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Joy said...

    What sweet photos! And your backyard is lovely ~ it definitely looks like spring has arrived!

     
  • At March 26, 2008 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Windy said...

    love the pics of hannah! Glad you could make it on Sun. We had fun. Hopefully you will get some much needed stitching in on your spring break!

     
  • At March 29, 2008 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Anni Rios said...

    que linda tu familia, esa chiquita esta hermosa, me alegro que tu esposo e hijo te ayuden, eso nos habla muy bien de ellos, sobre la foto de tu jardin quiero decirte que no necesitas ser una fotografa profesional para captar la magia de la primavera, espero tu fin de semana sea exelente.

    That adjoins your family, this tiny this(this one) beautiful, I am glad that your husband and son help you, he(she) to us speaks it very well about them, on the photo of your garden I want to say to you that you do not need to be a professional photographer to catch the spring magic, wait your weekend be exelente.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home