A Stitch in Time*

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tea Towel

I am so elated that it's November. I just hope it continues to cool off with each passing day. It was supposed to be in the high eighties yesterday, but as I walked around outside at work it felt much hotter than that, and the sun was exceptionally bright.

Today I wanted to show a towel I embroidered over a year ago, but I never posted it here. It is one of three tea towels that were begun by my mom, but she decided I would like to finish them more than she would. I have so many embroidery patterns just waiting to be stamped on tea towels, pillowcases, and dresser scarves for stitching but I never seem to get to started on anything new.


Here it is:
Kitty Tea Towel

Close up of Kitty

I did two other similar ones for two other days of the week, but I neglected to photograph them. In the past year I've used them quite often so I don't think at this point they're worthy of any sort of display.

I have a ton of work to do this weekend for my job. Perhaps I'll find an hour or two to work on my sampler.

Thanks for stopping by here today!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home