A Stitch in Time*

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nearing the End of November

No time to stitch at all lately. Life has been quite busy and full of both work and fun, but in all that frenzy there's been no stitching time.

It's finally cooled off a bit here. Hurrah!

I took this a few weeks ago when it was one of those ninety-plus degree days.


Patio

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to get in some stitching time soon.

Thanks too for your plant suggestion, Tanya, on the previous post! Thanks too to Chudi and Windy for their comments. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At November 24, 2008 at 4:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my gosh, it has been too long since I visited your blog. I always love to look at all of your beautiful pictures. We woke up to snow this morning, so it is nice to see your pretty trees and flowers.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home