A Stitch in Time*

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blog Links Disappearance

We had so many trick or treaters this year. I love seeing the children come to the door in their different costumes, and I get a kick out of the big teens who trick or treat, too. Yes, I know that many people get annoyed by the big ones who still run around like little kids but to me it's just part of the fun.


Time is flying by, no time to stitch at all. Just time spent working, working, and working with a few other fun things thrown in AWAY from work. I am so grateful my kids are grown and out of the house and that I was able to stay home when they were growing up. I don't know how working moms do it. I don't have that kind of energy or stamina. On top of all that I don't know how they handle the stress of work, and raising kids. I'm a 'one big thing at a time' sort of person. Juggling too much is not for me!

I completely lost my list of non-stitchy blogs early in the week. I pressed buttons too quickly and it all went "bye bye". I have just made up a new list, so if you notice your blog is missing please let me know and I will happily put it back there again. I enjoy reading so many different types of blogs, and I'm sad that I've lost the addresses to some that I enjoyed reading off and on for a long time.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home