A Stitch in Time*

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Little Ornaments


Posted by Picasa
Last weekend I actually went to my favorite (not so local) needlework store. It's about 20 miles from my house. Although I visit this city several times a month, I realized I hadn't been there in over a year. That is sad, isn't it?

I truly have enough stitching stuff to last a lifetime, but I just had to buy something.  I settled on just a small purchase of the JCS Halloween issue from a few months ago. My goal is to stitch a few small ornaments this year, and a Halloween ornament seemed like fun.

Have you stitched anything from this issue? Please share a link here if you have a photo of it online as it'd be a blast to check it out.

This past week has been very stressful, and I  truly hope to get in a small stitching block of time soon.

Thanks for stopping by today!





Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At February 5, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Nancy said...

    I make sure I get the Halloween issues each year, but I haven't stitched anything from them yet. There are so many wonderful designs! Hope you can get some stitching time in for a stress reliever.

     
  • At February 5, 2011 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

    Wow that is sad that you haven't gone to your LNS in about a year... especially since I don't have one. My nearest shop is a 3 hour drive! So cherish your shop and enjoy it from time to time.

    I do have that magazine but have yet to stitch anything from it.

    Hope you don't have so stressful a week!

     
  • At February 6, 2011 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Ziggyeor said...

    I have stitched Halloween Ornaments but I'm thinking it was the issue before that. I know I have some of those patterns scanned into my computer all ready but the magazine is somewhere.

    Hrm a Halloween Stitch A-Long? ;)

     
  • At February 6, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Fidget said...

    Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for commenting on my blog. In January, my orts jar looked a lot like yours: three waste knots and three little pieces of thread. I don't have the JCS issue so I can't chime in on that, but I will say chin up and make some time for stitching. It's good for the soul.
    ~Carol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home