A Stitch in Time*

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dusting the Blog A Bit

Today someone mentioned to me that my blog had 'dust on it'. She is so right, I haven't been here in a long while.

I was thinking about it the other day, in fact, and decided that I should just post some pictures from the last few months, and thus be 'caught up' and 'to date' on this little blog.

But first, a crosstitched oldie in honor of the season. This was a very unfinished WIP that I completed years after starting it. (like 15 years later, or more...)
Stoney Creek:  Home for the Holidays

It was a Stoney Creek giveaway, and I've yet to have it framed. Oh, procrastination, again! It is truly a seasonal piece called "Home for the Holidays", but it would be nice to have it displayed this time of year, wouldn't it?

Back in October, we visited Disneyland to see the fall decorations and other Halloween features. Here are some photos from that day:

Disneyland Main Street Train Station

Main Street Train Station
The Main Street Train Station

Lampost on Main Street
A Lamppost on Main Street

Haunted Mansion
The Haunted Mansion at HalloweenTime


Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
Sally from Nighmare Before Christmas

Town Square, Disneyland
Town Square Jack O'Lantern

Main Street Crowds
People on Main Street, Waiting for the Parade


The Balloon Man
The Balloon Man- One of my Childhood Favorites to See

I always wondered how they managed to carry around all those balloons and not have them get all tangled up together!

Service Dog on Main Street
Service Dog on Main Street, Disneyland U.S.A

Next time we'll get into November here, and get closer to the present time. Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope you're having a great holiday season.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home