A Stitch in Time*

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stitching a Bit- WRB

I finally sat down and stitched a bit, working on  Paula Vaughan's Wedding Ring Bouquet. I started this one almost 8 years ago! That's incredible, I guess, although I do have WIPS that are even older than this one. It's done on 22 count hardanger fabric as that's what was handy at home here that one evening  I started it.  I know that the style is a bit 'dated' for most people, but I like the soft, muted colors of it.

Here it is, last time I took a photo:

WIP Wedding Ring Bouquet - on 22 count hardanger fabric

I worked on the quilt, in the bottom right corner of the design and so you can barely tell, but here it is now:






I'll work on it again soon! I MUST have at least one finished piece of work this year, right?

Thanks for stopping by today.  What's your oldest WIP? Have you worked on  it lately?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home