A Stitch in Time*

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cookies

Orange Cookies

I can't believe I haven't posted here in over a month. Come to think of it, I don't think I've even stitched a thing in about a month now. Sigh...I really miss it so much. I just can't find the time! Work has been extremely busy this year.

This upcoming weekend I will carve out some time in the day, even if I have the usual list of things that I MUST do. I will cast those aside to enjoy needle and thread.

I baked these cookies a few weeks ago, and I had to take a photo of them. I will share the recipe soon here! We call them "Orange Cookies". They're made with flour, sugar, butter, buttermilk, and a bit of orange juice--and a few more ingredients. The icing has orange juice in it, too. They are puffy, soft, and everyone seems to love them.

Orange Cookies
Orange Cookies- So Puffy!

Thanks for stopping by today, and please come back soon. I promise to post the recipe here very soon. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home