A Stitch in Time*

Monday, January 18, 2010

Summer Queen WIP

I finally decided it was time to just take out my stitching and STITCH, even though I really had so many other things I needed to get done. I also thought it would be a good idea to pull out my Summer Queen (Mirabilia's design) since I hadn't worked on it since last May!

The hard part of the whole process was that the last time I worked on this piece I didn't properly mark my chart copy, thus it took some time to figure out where I was on the chart.

I only have a small section of the Queen to complete, and there was a time I thought I was DONE until I discovered this small section at the bottom of the design.

Here she is, before I worked on her:
Summer Queen WIP

Here she is now, after a bit of work yesterday and also last May:

Summer Queen WIP- Mirabilia

Summer Queen WIP

A few more photos:

Summer Queen Head WIP

Summer Queen WIP

Summer Queen WIP

One more that shows its size:

Summer Queen WIP

I plan on stitching some more this week, and hopefully I will finish her sometime this year.

Thanks for stopping by here today.

Labels: , , ,


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home