A Stitch in Time*

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lesser Goldfinches~ Bird Love

It's been a really busy nine days or so, and I haven't had a chance to stitch at all.

On a bright note, I was very happy that a 'lesser goldfinch' showed up on our recently purchased feeder last week. It was up for almost three weeks before any of these gorgeous birds were attracted to the nyger seed. Here are some bird photos:
Lesser Goldfinch
Lesser Goldfinch
Lesser Goldfinch Pair

I also wanted to share a collage I made of some yellow and purple flowers that I've photographed in our yard. I like the contrast of these two colors together:

Collage of Purple and Yellow Flowers

I hope to get in some stitching time on the weekend. Take care!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At June 3, 2008 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Windy said...

    I am glad you posted your Lesser Goldfinches. Hope all is well. Like the collage.
    Stick

     
  • At June 4, 2008 at 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love watching the birds too. Some of my favorites to watch around here are quail. I love that little feather that sticks up on their heads. :)
    You have a great day and take care,
    Salina

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home