A Stitch in Time*

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stitching Update

Here's the latest progress on my House and Garden Sampler.
House and Garden Sampler WIP
Another look:
House and Garden Sampler WIP
I need to add more backstitching and landscape around the newest house. I'd like to add a jacaranda tree, but I'm not sure where I'll add it on the sampler.


We have really enjoyed this weekend so far. Yesterday we went to a fun gathering at my brother and sister in law's home,and today we're going to another one at our son-in-law's relatives' house. It should be lots of fun.

I stitched for about 1/2 hour yesterday, and hope to get a bit more in before it's back to a busy work week on Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting here!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At May 26, 2008 at 3:34 PM , Blogger stitcherw said...

    I so love your newest house, but then it is blue so I might be slightly biased. Your earlier photos of the Jacaranda tree were gorgeous, this will be such a pretty addition to your houses and neighborhood. I can't imagine trying to figure out how to graph it. Nice birdfeeder in your earlier post, they did a lovely job on the finishing. I have several feeders in my yard too, I love watching the birds (and the sneaky squirrels, lol).
    Sue

     
  • At May 26, 2008 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Windy said...

    I love the new house! The shutters really accentuate the house color. Glad you had a fun Memorial Day weekend.

     
  • At May 28, 2008 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Anni Rios said...

    me alegro que tu fin de semana te lo hayas pasado divertida, espero que logres tus objetivos y termines promto con este proyecto, besos gordos desde Acapulco.

    I am glad that your weekend you have spent(passed) it to you entertained, hope that you achieve your aims(lenses) and end promto with this project, fat kisses from Acapulco.

     
  • At May 28, 2008 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Road Trip With Ruby said...

    I know I've said it before, but your sampler is awesome. The fact that it is an original makes it even more so. BTW...great job on the bird feeders, also.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home