A Stitch in Time*

Friday, May 23, 2008

Beautiful Blooms Against the Sky

I can't believe I haven't posted here in almost two weeks!

Life has been very busy,and on top of that we were without the internet at home for about five days. I haven't had much time to stitch at all. Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of your 'fun' time?

Work has been very busy with lots to do at home for work when I get home. Sigh...
Soon things will ease up, I'm sure of that.

I wanted to share a photo or two of my favorite tree--the jacaranda. These beautiful trees are blooming now, and they're wonderful! There's a street near my parents' home that has them planted all the length of the curving road, and on both sides of the street! Here's a few photos of the trees on that street:
Jacaranda Trees

And another cropped view:

Jacaranda Trees

Hope you're doing well, and I promise to post a stitching update soon. Thanks for visiting here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At May 28, 2008 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Anni Rios said...

    que lindas fotos nos muestras, yo tambien odio cuando por culpa del trabajo no puedo divertirme...... me despido de ti y espero que tu dia sea muy productivo.

    That pretty photos you show us, I also hate when through the fault of the work I cannot amuse ...... say goodbye of you and hope that your day is very productive.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home