A Stitch in Time*

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My New WIP ~ Summer Queen is resting...

Wedding Ring Bouquet by Paula Vaughan, WIP
I won't be blogging for several days as I'm going on a little trip with my mother and brother. We're visiting our other brother who lives in another state and I know we'll all have a great time together! My husband and son will hold down the fort and keep the animals happy while I'm gone.

Before I leave here I wanted to post an updated picture on my WIP "Wedding Ring Bouquet". It's stitched on 22 count hardanger fabric using one thread of DMC over one thread. I'm enjoying a switch from Summer Queen and I'm finding this one to be fun!

Here's a few more:
Wedding Ring Bouquet WIP

Wedding Ring Bouquet WIP

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home