The Queen whose dress was too short makes an appearance!
Here's a photo of the bottom of Summer Queen. I actually thought the nice, straight horizontal edge was the bottom of her dress, as I talked about in my last post. You can see where I've added on more stitches to the length, but I still have more to go in length before it's the actual 'real' length.
There's a bit of beading detail showing here too, and I'll post another photo soon with more of the beading. Next time I'm going to do beading the way I used to do it, but more on that later!
It's wretchedly hot here, but it's Friday and that's always a good thing.