A Stitch in Time*

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another Christmas gone by...






I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was great and was full of laughter and fun!

The photo at the very top is of my two stitched BHG stockings. I would love to stitch up three more for the rest of us, but I don't know if I'll ever get to that task. The other photo is of a beautiful ornament I received from my sweet niece, and the literature in the box it came in said it was fashioned after a Chinese art style. The bottom photo is of an ornament my brother and his wife brought me back from St. Petersburg, Russia. They visited there in September.

Now that the holidays are near over I hope to get a chance to stitch a bit more. I can't wait to relax a bit!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At December 27, 2006 at 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What beautiful stockings!! The ornaments are really cute, too.

    I'm glad your Christmas went well, and you figured out a nice seating arrangement.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home