A Stitch in Time*

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Time flies...

Time has flown by since I last came here. My voice barely returned about 5 days ago, and I actually returned to work and taught without one for a few days. It went surprisingly well, in fact.

On Saturday I met a group of local stitching friends at a not-so-local NS about 40 miles from here. We had a great time laughing and talking. Our shopping was followed by a wonderful lunch at Mimi's Restaurant. Terri shared some wonderful packages of TimTams with us, and now I can clearly see what all the fuss is about!
Thanks for bringing them, Terri.

The last few days have been busy at work with overtime on Monday and today. We also celebrated my daughter's birthday today and on Sunday. I can't believe she's 23. Where does time go?

I still haven't had a chance to stitch and try out those new John James petite needles I bought on Saturday. Maybe soon I'll have the chance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home