A Stitch in Time*

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Easter is over, and so is my spring break. Tomorrow it's back to the routine of work.

We hosted Easter today, and we all had a great time. I want to share my mom's lemon bar recipe that she made for today, but I'll have to do that on a future post.

Here are some photos from today:

Easter Egg Hunting
My Great-Niece Hannah during the Egg Hunt

Easter Basket
More Egg Hunting

Hannah
Hannah on Easter

Ethan was here too, and it's the first time he's been at our house. He now weighs over 10 pounds and is doing very well. He was born 10 weeks early and spent the first few months of his life in the hospital. Unfortunately we didn't get a good photo of him today.

Here is a photo of him that we took a few weeks ago, along with his big sister Hannah:
 
Posted by Picasa


Thanks for stopping by today.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At April 13, 2009 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

    Hannah is adorable! It's always sort of a let down when a vacation or the weekend is over and its back to "the grind" whatever that may be for everyone....we call it the "Sunday Sally's" at our house...my DH had it bad last night! LOL!
    Wishing a week filled with joy!

     
  • At April 13, 2009 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Tea Time With Melody said...

    She is beautiful. I am a great-aunt also. I remember when I thought my great aunt was soooo old because it sounded so old. lol Glad to hear that Ethan is doing fantastic!

     
  • At April 13, 2009 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Carmen said...

    Hannah is so cute in the egg hunting.
    happy easter to you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home