A Stitch in Time*

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Flowers

Hi everyone!

I hope you are as happy as I am that the weekend is here again. On top of that, it's springtime!

Thanks for stopping by here today. It's interesting, I added a 'Follower' box in the sidebar awhile back, and I really appreciate that some people have added their names as a 'Follower'. This week I noticed that someone left the 'Follower' box. Sigh. I hope they still come back and visit here once in awhile.

I have been stitching a bit on my sampler lately, I just haven't had time to do an update picture. I promise to post one soon.

Last of all, I want to share some photos from our yard. These were taken in previous summers and springs, and I apologize if you have seen them before. The photos make me smile, and I hope they brighten your day.

Take care, and again...thanks for stopping by here!

First of all, a hydrangea. I love hydrangeas!

Fall Hydrangea

A geranium I rewarded myself with when I finished my Master's project a year ago:

Geranium


A rose from our backyard:

First Yellow  Tree  Rose of Spring

Yellow Rose

Finally, Scentimental Rose. It's in a pot on our deck:

Scentimental Rose

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home