A Stitch in Time*

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stitching Inspiration

 









I've always loved house patterns, and I also have a fascination with the sort of pattern shown here. This is Doll House by Brightneedle. I'll have to add it to my every growing list of 'to do' patterns!

I've had some stitching time here and there, and I finished the Berlinwork flower I was adding to my House and Garden Sampler, in the lower righthand corner. I will have to post a photo soon.

Finally, here are a few photos my husband took of a Western Scrubjay that visits my mother's backyard. I love to watch them carefully pick up peanuts, and fly off to hide them in the grass, or in the planter.

Western Scrubbie

Western Scrubjay

Thanks for stopping by today!
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home