A Stitch in Time*

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday

I'm so glad it's Saturday. The work week seems to last VERY long. But at this moment the birds are eating heartily from the feeders as I look out the window


Watching The Birdies Out in the Back...Family Room
(ok, I took this in the fall but this is what I'm looking at right now.)

and... the finches are singing a beautiful song.

Lesser Goldfinches

It's been over 80 degrees for five days this month. One day this week it reached 85! I saw lots of folks wearing shorts and t-shirts. Earlier this month we had a high of 58 degrees, so there's a lot of adjusting to do here in a quick time to a span of temperatures. It's morning here now, so it's only 48 degrees. Yes, to those of you in cold climates 48 sounds great. For us it is quite cold.

Personally I wish it were cooler during the day, but I know I shouldn't complain, right?

I hope I have the chance to stitch a bit this weekend. I haven't picked up a needle in two weeks at this point.


Thanks for stopping by on this soon-to-be warm Saturday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home