A Stitch in Time*

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stitching Lessons

 
Posted by Picasa


I mentioned last week that my niece Windy is in the hospital on bedrest. She's now 29 weeks along in her pregnancy, and fortunately labor has not progressed. Above you can see her on the evening I taught her how to embroider. She's enjoying her little project, and has also taken up felting while in there.

A few more photos:

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


Finally, a photo of our cat Inga enjoying the night air:

 
Posted by Picasa


I love the markings on her back!

I haven't had the chance to stitch in almost two weeks now. Sigh. That's how it goes.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At December 10, 2008 at 3:49 AM , Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

    I know how she feels...I was in the hospital and on Magnesium Sulfate from 28 weeks until the boys were born at 34 weeks. I know how she feels. Please tell her I'm keeping her in my prayers...it was mentally and emotionally a roller coaster. You're giving her something that will help her body and spirits by giving her something to keep her mind off the issue and her hands busy.

     
  • At December 12, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Tea Time With Melody said...

    I was never hospitalized but I was very high risk with both my kids. It was a scary time sometimes.. I wish Wendy the best of luck for a healthy and happy baby. :)

     
  • At December 13, 2008 at 10:00 AM , Blogger stitcherw said...

    Glad to hear she's still doing well, and she looks quite happy with her stitching. What a wonderful way to pass the time and to develop a new hobby for later.
    Sue

     
  • At December 18, 2008 at 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hugs and prayers for your niece; I read on the bb that she had the baby. Prayers for him too, and for your mom. And for you!!!

     
  • At December 24, 2008 at 11:42 AM , Blogger debijeanm said...

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At December 25, 2008 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Chiloe said...

    I'm glad I checked your blog because I was so worry for Windy. Send her my hugs!!! I hope the baby will only arrive when it's his time ;-)

    Wish you and your family a merry christmas !!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home