A Stitch in Time*

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fruit Bellpull

Fruit Bellpull by loves2stitch2
Fruit Bellpull, a photo by loves2stitch2 on Flickr.


I first saw this piece back in 2001 or so, and I HAD to have the pattern. After much searching, I bought it from a stitcher on the Teresa Wentzler Bulletin Board. It's Teresa Wentzler's Fruit Bellpull. Like all Wentzlers, there are lots of blended threads.

I started it in 2002, and I wish I'd worked on it more often. I do need to pick it up more often!

Do you have any old WIPs? Can you relate to what I've done with this piece, and a few other projects of mine? Any suggestions to help me get it done?

I used to rotate pieces, and that did seem to help in getting more done on all my WIPs. These days I just don't have time to get much done at all stitching wise. How can I find more stitching time?

Thanks for visiting today, please help me out!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home